2. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Healthora, is the property of Healthora. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
3. You agree to receive Emails from https://www.healthora.com/ regarding different programs and newsletters.
4. This website and the Email updates you are signing up for uses Google services. We will always do our best to use encryption and other technologies to ensure that your customer’s Personal Data that you send to us is safe and secure, and you give the website consent to collect your data for analytics and optimisation.
5. In regards to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Google and WordPress are the “data processor” and this website is the “data controller”, as such terms are defined under the GDPR.
6. We understand the GDPR has robust requirements and obligations for both data collectors and data processors and we’re committed to use Google and WordPress in a GDPR compliant manner. We’ve made our Data Processing Addendum(DPA) available online so that our users can be confident that their data is processed in a lawful manner.
7. You can unsubscribe from the services of the website at any time by sending us an “Unsubscribe” request. You can further request to delete all the data collected by us associated to you by sending us “Unsubscribe and Forget” request.
8. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under our control, we has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT ON WEBSITE
All text, images, logos and information contained on the website is the intellectual property of Healthora, unless otherwise registered and are protected under the U.S. Copyright Act 17 U.S.C. 101-810. Copyright gives the owner exclusive right to reproduce, distribute, perform, display or license a given work. Whether or not a website includes a statement about copyright, the U.S. Copyright Act provides protection for such works, and they may not be used or reproduced without permission.
The designs, pictures, logos and other content used on the website may not be copied and used or posted by any other person or entity without permission of the copyright owners of the content. This includes but is not limited to the home page, all blogs, videos and news pages.
RESPECT FOR COPYRIGHTS INCLUDING DIGITAL MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE
It is the policy of the Healthora to respect the copyright protections provided by federal and state laws, including protections for digital materials and software. It is against Healthora’s Policy to access, use, copy or otherwise reproduce or make available to others any copyright-protected materials, including digital materials and software, except as permitted under copyright law (especially with respect to “fair use”) or specific license.
Healthora regards violation of this policy as a serious matter, and any such violation is without its consent and is subject to disciplinary and legal action.
Please report any violations of the Terms and Conditions on Healthora “Contact Us” page. If there are issues with content infringing upon copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property please contact us on the same “Contact Us” page.